- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath
- Flagstone Patio
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- House-wide Sound System
- Heated Floors
- Central Air
- Steam Shower
- French Antique Furnishing
May 15 – Nov 15:
Nov 16 – May 14:
Dec 23 – Jan 2:
$1,500 Refundable Deposit
9% Occupancy Tax
Longer Stay Rates Negotiable
Cleaning Fees are Included
Rates listed are for a max. of 4 guests
Event rates are not listed, please contact us for further info.
Check In | 4pm Check Out | 11am
- It is a condition of this tenancy that the premises shall NOT be sublet and if occupied by more than the maximum occupancy limit stated here, deposit will be forfeited. If other guests are there, owner must be notified in advance.
- Renter(s) agree(s) that NO PETS shall be allowed in the premises during the tenancy. Deposit will be automatically forfeited as additional rent.
- Long distance calls must be charged to credit cards, collect or third party billings.
- Cancellations made less than four (4) weeks before arrival, rent plus tax will be forfeited. It is the responsibility of the renter(s) to inform owner regarding cancellation of reservation.
- Motor homes, motorcycles, campers, or boat trailers are not allowed.
- A maximum of four guests and two vehicles are allowed.
- Quiet hours (10pm to 7am) must be observed by all guests.
- Departure instructions are posted in each home. Deposits will be returned to the renter after the house has been inspected and everything found to be in good order and, without need of repair or replacement, and after owner has been notified of any unauthorized charges to the telephone bill (receipt of telephone company bills may take as long as 45 days after departure.) This refund may take up to 60 days after departure to be forwarded to tenant, NRS sec. 118A.424 not withstanding.
- TOT Number: 050240039 Certificate Number: 806N
- READ CAREFULLY Renter shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident, injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including the loss of money, jewelry and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Renter’s use (including use by any other person with Renter’s consent) of the premises or the items of personal property provided by owner at Renter’s request. Renter shall inspect and be familiar with the proper use and application of such items prior to using same. Renter hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold owner harmless from any and all claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Renter’s use (including use by any other person with Renter’s consent) of the premises or items of personal property provided therein. If any of the conditions of this agreement are not met, the owner may, at the minimum, retain the deposit as additional rent.